Join us each month for a community update, where we will give you a better insight into the future of the Qoin Project, and how it will impact Qoin Community Members.
Every discussion provides you an opportunity to interact with our presenters including our Community Leaders and ask them questions during the Zoom.
Community Chat details:
- Held first Thursday of every month
- 10am (QLD time)
- Duration 2 hours
- Zoom platform
Next Zoom Meeting will be held on:
2nd February, 2023. 10am (QLD Time)
Meeting ID: 896 0569 1033
Agenda Suggestions: Please submit any agenda items for consideration for the next Zoom meeting agenda.
Agenda to be released prior to next meeting
Monthly Community Chat Etiquette
To participate in the Community Chat, we ask that you contribute positively and respect the following guidelines:
- All participants display their name correctly on the zoom screen and use their camera, if your device has this option available
- Don’t interrupt speakers/presenters while they are speaking, unless they have asked for questions or feedback
- Keep a note of any questions you have during the Community Chat, as there will be time allocated at the end to answer any questions
- Click ‘Raise Hand’ in the webinar controls if you want to ask a question
- All participants are required to be respectful throughout the Community Chat session for the overall benefit of all community members, including mindful of background noise, dialogue and video content.
- BPS and/or any other participant may request a participant to be blocked from the Zoom if they are disruptive or not respectful of the community values.